Need ideas how to write an essay

ZULMA3475 1 / -  
hi!

MY NAME IS ZULMA, AND I AM ATTENDING CLASSES FOR GED. IS MY TURN TO TEST NEXT WEEK AND THE FIRST TEST IS WRITTING, IT IS ONE OF THE HARDEST TO ME, THAT IS THE REASON I AM RESEARCHING ON HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY... I DON'T KNOW THE TOPICS... BUT AT LEAST I WANT TO HAVE AN IDEA ON WHAT AM I FACING ON MONDAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,

ZULMA CORONADO
Hi Zulma,

Well.... you need to first pick up one of these topics and give some thought about it. Generally, an essay should contain an introduction, body paras and then a conclusion.So, in the introduction, you introduce the topic very briefly to the reader. In the body paras you expand on the points one by one. Finally you conclude the essay (conclusion) by summing up everything you said above. Let's take "my self". In the introductory para, you need to introduce yourself very briefly. Tell the reader about your primary background information such as name, age, what you do etc.

Then move on to the first body para and there you can talk in length about your interests. In the next body para you can talk about your character and in the next one about your studies or extra curricular activities and so on. You better do a draft and post here. We can help you with that!

Remember, you can never improve your writing without practice. Also, you need to give lots of thoughts for what you gonna write.
ellaava - / 1  
Quick Study Tips for Students: How to Research and Write an Academic Paper?

The Majority of university courses involves an element of extended assignment writing, which come in the form of research papers. The papers require the students to select a broad area of research, which relates to their course, conduct a thorough background reading, state clear research questions, cite reliable sources of information to answer the questions, and creatively present their arguments backed up with reliable citations. Such assignments create unnecessary anxiety amongst students, which result in feelings of inadequacy and confusion. Many of the students procrastinate the assignment until they are caught up by time. However, students should not avoid such research related tasks on account of inadequacy or anxiety. This paper explores the best ways for students to learn proper research and writing.

Absolute mastery of proper grammar and sentence structure is the top most way of learning this coveted skill. Unlike other forms of writing, which do not require the writers to adhere to the conventional rules of punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure, research and writing requires the writers to adhere strictly to them otherwise, the paper is regarded poor and deemed to rejection. Undeniably, one's ability to write is very crucial in research and writing; however, one must possess the art of listening more. According to Allen, once a client has assigned a student with a piece of writing, only listening will enable the latter to understand the customer's needs and expectations. Otherwise, the student will end up creating their instructions and answering the wrong questions, which results in numerous annoying re-writes. Time is a crucial asset for any academic writer and researcher. An excellent writer should not waste it on re-writes that can be prevented easily by a simple technique; listen first then start writing.

The reliability of the sources of information used in research and writing matters greatly. In his book, 'How to Become a Fulltime Freelance Writer,' Michael Banks advises that one should use the most recent reliable sources and make their arguments worth pursuing. He further notes that, writing a good research takes plenty of efforts and time. Therefore, it is important to use a variety of sources ranging from published books, periodicals, and magazines. However, as much as the writer is required to write well-researched and precise information, they should be very keen on deadlines (CustomPapers.com). To achieve a successful career in academic writing, one must adhere to the stipulated time guidelines while maintaining the quality of the piece.

Plagiarism is one of the unforgivable crimes in writing. It is not only unethical but also destroys the hard earned trust between the writer and the client. Remember, research and writing is an ideal approach of organizing ideas, narratives, making arguments based on the one's research and acknowledging every other source used. Every honest and diligent writer should be careful to recognize the work of the other writers. All the source used in the research should be adequately and accurately cited using any of the accepted citations styles. Lastly, every student must learn how to write well. Writing well is the ability to present one's arguments in a logical, creative, and precise manner. The writing style must be serious and formal.

According to Banks, many graduates will continue doing research even after school, which makes research and writing a very crucial skill to acquire. Becoming an experienced writer and researcher takes a great deal of patience and practice. Therefore, one's willingness to learn as well as making mistakes, patience, practice, and diligence makes the perfect package of the qualities that any student must have to achieve greater heights of academic excellence.

Work cited

Allen, Moira Anderson . Starting your Career as a Freelance Writer. New York,NY: Allworth Press. Online document.

Banks, Michael A. How to Become a Fulltime Freelance Writer. Waukesha, WI: Writer Books.

CustomPapers.com. "The Qualities Of A Great Academic Writer." Online document.
myxd673 1 / 1  
The main elements of an essay, the writing tips.

what are the main elements

Home / Essays / Need ideas how to write an essay