'About me' essay? Need any ideas on how to start it.

Hayyleyy2098 1 / -  
Im writing an about me essay and I dont have a clue what to write! My teacher says it needs to be like this:

Paragraph 1: Full name, birth date, where i was born, where i have lived, my home life.

Paragraph 2: Tell me about your family, names of siblings and parents and how you get along with all of them. My favorite room in the house? Describe it

Paragraph 3: Whate are your interests and hobbies? what do you do in your spare time?

Paragraph 4: What are your short term (High school) and long term (College till im 30) goals?

Paragraph 5: How did your classes go last semester of school? Did you get good grades?

Paragraph 6: What were your preconceived ideas about miss Wallenborn and this class?

So I kinda know what imma put in it, like

1: I obviously will say my name, birth date etc. but also i want to describe what my house looks like, and a little bit about my home life because its pretty complicated

2: I want to mention quickly and quietly that my dads not in the picture, and that its only me and my mom in the house. I want to say a bit about my relationship with my sister who is grown and moved out of the house

3: I dont have many! So im not terribly sure what i'll put here

4: I want to get into a early acceptance program at clark college, but I dont want to sound like im bragging. Also I would like to become a pediatricians oncologist after i get out of college.

5: I was homeschooled my entire life, but i've skipped a grade and always done really really good in school so im not sure how to do this paragraph.

6: Well, i bet i can figure this one out myself :)

So i just wanted any ideas on how to start it. i always have a super hard time starting the intro.

Thank you!!! :D
Ashley12375 - / 2  
Perhaps you could start off by telling where you were born and how where you havelived has impacted you as a person. then transition into present day and tell what your acedemic strengths are and what extracurriculars you like to participate in.
sourbear19 - / 1  
My name is Alneda. I was born in raised in houston,TX. I have three brothers, four sisters.They name is Jarvis,Keyanta,Mikal,mytajha,Rotajha,Lakasha,Tonyea.We are close to each other,although I was born 6-7-92.Live with my auntie and uncle.until i was 14 years old.auntie die,daddy die when i was 9 years old.I was in middle school got kick out.Went to C.E.P.For one year .Went to high schoolat Stradford High.I was a trouble child so i got kicked out and I went to daep school.then i went to houston canAcademy school for two years.But all the bad things happen in my life.i start to really think about my career in where i want to be when i am grown.Now I'am really thinking about finishing school . Now a soon to be baby in my life.

Home / Essays / 'About me' essay? Need any ideas on how to start it.