I need ideas for a informative paper (+visuals)!

taricka 1 / -  
the paper has to be 3-4 pages, it has to inform the class of something and i need visuals. any ideas!? Im a MA student so it would be nice if i could incorporate medicine (or medical) into the paper. but all ideas will be appreciated. THANKS!
Why not write about how to perform heart surgery? Or about the dangers of turning personality traits into medical diagnoses, as often happens with ADHD (kids aren't supposed to find sitting in school staring at a black board natural). Or about the health effects of living in space for prolonged periods. Really, you can write about anything at all, if the only purpose is to inform. So pick something that interests you.
fitz1901 2 / 5  
Definitley agree with what Sean has said, but I don't think I can emphasize enough on how important it is too pick a topic which interests you, because while you can right page after page on world war two, if writing the paper is boring you too death, well its going too be a pretty crummy paper. Try too pick a topic that you enjoy, that you can't get enough of, so you can get absorbed in writing your paper, and produce the quality of work your profesors are looking for..
ma201314 1 / 1  
You can just think about a topic related to your major or just something you like,and then you will have more words to say.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
Even choose something you are passionate about. Those are the easiest, because the words come out very easily.

Whatever you choose, the topic should fit you.
mtelsayed 1 / 2  
Write about something you like and have alot of thoughts or ideas about; which will help you in writing your essay passionately and full of valuable information just because it means something to you.

Home / Essays / I need ideas for a informative paper (+visuals)!