What were the differences between slavery in Latin America and North America? Intro?

Varlese 1 / -  
I have trouble with introductory paragraphs. Am I on the right track?
"Let's discuss the differences between slavery in..."
"The brutal and barbaric act of slavery differs from region to region, continent to continent..."
"While one may perceive the realities of slavery to be and to have been typical, their differences, specifically between North and South America were/are significant. Here I will discuss these differences...

Those are a few examples, although the clear and basic question just as you have asked it will do as well :)
I hope this is helpful in some way :)
chalumeau /  
- The distinguishing features of slavery in North America differed from that in Latin America in these ways.
- Slaves used in Latin America were ***** compared with slaves in North America.
- Slavery of North America contrasted with slavery of Latin America in that...
- The repercussions of slavery in North America were felt **** compared with those in Latin America.
- Although the history of slavery falls under today's umbrella term of international business, its practice was parochial, a stark contrast to today's globalized economies In North and Latin America.

Home / Essays / What were the differences between slavery in Latin America and North America? Intro?