Describe how you are going to contribute to your community by using full knowledge obtained

kevinsinata 1 / -  
Hi, I'm currently drafting an essay with the prompt "Describe how you are going to contribute to your community by using full knowledge obtained"

Since the prompt is "contribute to community", do you think it is OK if I write how I will contribute to my home country ?

Since I'm quite blank how to express current problem in my "community"
johnsenong 2 / 4  
I believe you should examine your current community issue first. Explaining about country rather than community would seems to wide for your area in my opinion.

But well, I'm still new in creating essay. Consider other people's opinion as well
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
do you think it is OK if I write how I will contribute to my home country ?

Hello Kevin
Is it for the study grant ? If yes, you may consider about the requirement of the program that you applied particularly about the mandatory on whether or not you have to back to your country after finish the program. As the essay for application goes personal, it is free to you to express yourself. I think if the grant required for back to Indonesia, your purpose for contributing the community in your country would be the best option.

The best way to find the problem is reading. If I were you, I will collect lots of information in my interesting field through newspaper, journal research and another valid sources. Through this work, you will find the problem that you are interest it. Next job, you have to reflect the problem to your community. Sometimes you can compare about the situation/problem occurred in other place which is unavailable in your country. Remember, you have to tell why the problem is needed to solve in your community, show that importance. Then write it down to an essay :D

Hopefully it helps
EF_Carol - / 145 39  
Hi, I'm currently drafting an essay

I think you can consider the prompt question to mean now, and in the future. Are there not some aspects of this "full knowledge obtained" that you can use NOW, in your present community. You could look up the local paper online, and see what kind of problems, and situations exist locally.

Then you could look up by googling, what volunteer organizations exist to solve or deal with that problem, locally. Another thought is to contact your local Congressperson, or Senator, and ask what needs help in your current community. Perhaps you can even volunteer with their offices.

Once you've given back to the community (pay forward) to the local scene, then you can turn your thought to your home country. I think that would take care of the proper order.

ef_Carol

Home / Essays / Describe how you are going to contribute to your community by using full knowledge obtained