What is a culture? It's a human behavior that consist of all activity that surrounds us.

hosseinrt 1 / 1  
at the first time introduce myself, i like to improve writing to help you so correct my mistakes:
what is culture?
culture is mean ,behavior that people do it, consist of all of activity that surrounding us. in thorough of people life culture grow roots.
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Hi, hosseinrt. You asked about how to define "culture." For me, "culture" is everything we do that makes us human and helps us associate with a certain group of people. Often, the word "culture" evokes thoughts of art, music, literature, architecture, fine food and fashion. It's more than those things, though. "Culture" also touches on social norms, manners, technology, work styles, language, preferred forms of entertainment, ways in which we work, things our society values most. I think the term "culture" could be interpreted in many different ways, in fact.

I hope that those thoughts give you some ideas for writing your essay!
Adhisti 20 / 19 2  
Hello, hosseinrt. Personally, I thought culture is the habits, traditions and beliefs from a particular group of people where other people in other countries or cities should respect about these. People cannot change this easily because a native people preserve the root of culture.
Kikiki 4 / 4 2  
For me, culture has deeper meaning than behavior. It is the way a group of people live that derived from previous generation to the next one. This gives that group an identity. It has to an ability to influence and a power to force a group of people.
OP hosseinrt 1 / 1  
What is culture
culture is mean ,behavior that people do it, consist of all of activity that surrounding people.
each of country and cities have a culture individual .in facts ,the word "culture" present simultaneous all of aspect people life at the social that consist of art , literature , architecture , habits, beliefs and so on.

in my country culture meaning manner social good people but difference from group to other groups.
For example ,if a doctor a red shirt wear in social maybe anybody say to thing to doctor but if a teacher do it
Certainly everyone say to thing that "why you wear that"?
However until now unit define culture is not exist that can to define shape valid culture, all of scientist try to present new define as culture.

Only reason that I think is vast of theoretical science because everybody have to belief particular.
But there is only one answer for a question in the mathematical science .

Home / Essays / What is a culture? It's a human behavior that consist of all activity that surrounds us.