'Consequences of war are always negative' homework help

simisola 1 / -  
how do you start the first paragraph when you have to answer to this question-the consequences of war are always negative that there can be no good reasons for going to war''. discuss this statement. please HELP
Jue 6 / 9  
As far as I am concerned,war is the worst and most primitive way to solve problems,cause fight is the common nature of any kind of animals on the earth,but as the grand and unique creature--human beings, which are the result of thousands of years evolution,we have better ways to settle quarrels and disputes instead of unnecessary and time-wasting wars.Further more,it is widely acknowledged that in a war,there is no completely winner,both sides will get hurts at different level,so wise leaders are constantly pursue of peace talk,and even if you are fierce and strong and stupid enough that you always settle things with the approach of war,you will get back to the desk finally,you need to use the unique tool of human beings in the planet--language no matter whether you are prior than the enemy or not.So let's say,why not skip this redundant process and jump directly onto the desk of peace talk,in nowadays,the most devastating weapons are not atom bomb,it's the use of words,with appropriate words,words transform into bombs,they exploded in the every corner of your enemy's mind,so that's the reason why some countries in the east attempt to sanitize historical accounts of their dishonorable past.

In conclusion,we are the only advanced intelligent creature in this little planet,the smell of TNT has never gone since the creation of it,not only we need to cherish our only living place,but also we should learn lessons from the price of our past,we can't bear any injuries anymore! I have been hearing numerous sound of those people who died in wars groaning:NO WAR, DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE

Home / Essays / 'Consequences of war are always negative' homework help