Argument essay on homosexaul adoption

nicoleq 1 / 1  
i need help with my opposite viewpoint par. help please!
Jd87rh 11 / 55  
Well we can't really give you a point of view.

Lets start with the simple outline and idea.

Subject: What do you want to write about?
Idea: What do you want to convey?

Answer these two questions. Then go further, more specific.
Find an example of it.

You know?
Do you agree disagree?
OP nicoleq 1 / 1  
i did homosexuals should have the right to adopt.
my opposite view par. has to be the not going for homosexual adoption
Some people say that the "correct" way to raise a child must involve one man and one women. That is one of the common arguments. Another common argument is that ... well, all the other arguments are based on particular religious convictions and prejudices. You can google this to see what the arguments are:

Gay adoption, arguments, for, against

:-)
kayyao 6 / 20  
homosexuals should be permitted to adopt children. Yet many children are raised by rapists and murderers, why can't homosexuals adopt children? In many states in the US, people forbid homosexuals to adopt children and some only forbid male gays to adopt.
loku 1 / 5  
You can mention something like if someone is raised by a same-sex couple, they might not have an experience of being raised by parents of opposite sex. So if say a girl was adopted by a male-male couple, then there would not be the "women to women" understanding that might be achieved with a women-male couple. So things like talking about monthly cycles, proper female etiquette, etc. would have to be taught by the use of the books rather from personal experience. So with hypothetically speaking, a child that raised by a same-sex couple might be raised in an environment that is viewed from one-gender perspective. So say the son that is being adopted is not gay, and eventually wants to start dating, well if he is to ask advice from his parents, then he would receive the perspective of one gender, specifically that of a homosexual viewpoint.

Basically, with a male-female parents, you might have this "more balanced" views, since they would be the combination of a parent of one sex and the parent of another sex. And with homosexual parents you might have views that are sided to a specific gender.
proper female etiquette, etc. would have to be taught by the use of the books rather from personal experience.

ha ha, good point! The notion of proper female etiquette is an abomination, oppressive to our daughters! It should be eradicated as much as possible, so that true gender equality can exist. I guess that is a great reason to allow homosexual couples to adopt: it will help society shake free of oppressive traditions!

Home / Essays / Argument essay on homosexaul adoption