Ok so i have found some information.
- Teens in general usually lives with their parents so they need not carry about many things and just leave it to their parents. ( Carefree )
- Teens also get allowance, so they need not work yet.
- Being a teenager also allows them to choose what they want to be in future
- Discovering/Developing new talents.
- Teens also have more time which they can spend with their friends
- Teens do not have any suppressions
- Adults sterotyping teenagers
- Parents being over-protective
- Teens experience stress due to the different changes that they undergo every now and then ( Example : Family problems, parents getting divorced )
- Peer Pressure ( Maybe because they are not accepted in school so they try to change themselves )
- Teenagers being labeled, so they always have to think carefully before doing something.
Here are some points of the Delights and Frustrations of a teenager, but i cant seem to make a thesis statement out of it.
And also by the way, an Expository Essay is suppose to start with a thesis statement, am i right?