Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 4

Corporate Social Responsibility and the Law

Husain Naser 1 / 1  
Dear All,

I have completed my master degree in law and i am looking to undertake PHD soon. My LLM dissertation topic was on corporate social responsibility (CSR) within the oil and gas sector which was more dedicated to the business case of CSR. However, for my PHD i want to move on from the business case of CSR to the relationship between CSR and the law and whether CSR can be implyed to improve justice and impose legal accountability on Multinational Corporations, I will be so grateful if anyone can provide me with some ideas in this filed.

Thank You

Husain Naser
I have completed my master degree in law, and I am looking to undertake PHD soon.

My LLM dissertation topic was on corporate social responsibility (CSR) within the oil and gas sector, which was more dedicated to the business side of CSR.

However, for my PHD I want to move on from the business case of CSR to the relationship between CSR and the law, and whether CSR can be employed to improve justice and impose legal accountability on Multinational Corporations, and I will be so grateful if anyone can provide me with some ideas in this field .

I hope this helps!

:)
OP Husain Naser 1 / 1  
Thanks Susan!! do u have any ideas about the matter? that would help me even more :)
eshan - / 6  
Hi there,

You can always write on the case study of British Petroleum. Firstly, it's related to oil industry. Secondly, the company faced a major accident in 2005 after which she had to face lot of legal litigations not only in US but in other countries as well. I think this might help :)

Regards.

Home / Dissertations / Corporate Social Responsibility and the Law