Home / Disclaimer, Privacy, TOS

EssayForum.com: Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use

The following are the rules and regulations of this forum. Please read and understand them to avoid temporary or permanent suspension.

All members of EssayForum give and receive help mutually. Your essay and the feedback you receive will also help other students in the future, so unless you complete the thread deletion instructions (which may require a small fee), we will not be able to remove your posts at your request.

1. If you post to this forum, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age. Anyone under the age of 13 years must fill out and send a full release form from their parents or guardians before they may post any messages.

2. One individual may only have one account. If we find out you have more than one account, all your accounts will be removed without warning.

3. Before you become a member and post a message, you should consult with an appropriate professional to make sure your postings will not have any adverse effect on your academic or professional life. Answers provided in the Faq & Help forum have not been posted or reviewed by a professional and they should not be treated as advice.

4. By participating in this forum, members agree not to hold EssayForum.com, its partners, and/or its affiliates liable for anything stated herein. EssayForum.com does not provide legal, financial, or academic advice and exists for informational purposes only.

5. You agree to only submit content that you have written yourself and for which you hold the copyright.

6. If you post to this forum, you acknowledge that your message, including all its contents, may be identified by search engines and included in their public databases. EssayForum.com encourages you to use your real name when creating a membership, so that it will appear next to your essays and establish you as the author. EssayForum.com cannot be held responsible for ensuring that no one will try to use your essay as their own (i.e. plagiarism). Although we do not tolerate plagiarism of any kind, it is also true that we are limited in our ability to protect your intellectual property, so ultimately you should post "at your own risk" and use your full name when creating your membership so that it will appear in all posts you create.

7. Once you have made a post on the EssayForum.com website, you consent to us dealing with it (within and outside of the forums) as we see fit. By submitting your post, you agree to grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such content in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so. Unless you complete the thread deletion procedure (which is free only if no other members posted in your thread and requires a fee if other users answered your question), you cannot withdraw or retract the post. You cannot seek payments from us in relation to this licence at any time now or in the future. If you do not want your post to be used in this or any other way that we may find appropriate you should not post it on EssayForum.com.

8. If you want to permanently remove your account, please use the Contact form. Your account will be removed in a timely fashion. IMPORTANT: If we remove your account, your posts will not be removed and you will not be able to delete your threads in the future.

9. It is understood that posters may express personal opinions that are not necessarily those of EssayForum.com and/or its moderators. While this is seen as conducive to a lively dialogue, any postings that are considered to be libelous, plagiarized, and/or otherwise inappropriate will be subject to removal by the forum administrator or any of the moderators.

10. Only members who have free accounts are eligible to post to the forum. To sign up for a free account, go to the Registration Page and complete the form. Once registered, users can not only post to the forum, but can also edit their postings (within a specified length of time).

11. All posters agree to be respectful to each other, the forum administrator, and its moderators. EssayForum.com reserves the right to ban posters who do not abide to legal and social norms and regulations.

12. EssayForum.com is not a place for advertisements or publicity of any kind. EssayForum.com and its moderators have the sole discretion to determine what constitutes an advertisement.

13. Posts that provide no content other than advertisements, or are otherwise unrelated to academic writing and research, will be edited or removed. Apart from that, any post that contains content from another website is subject to removal unless it can be verified that permission has been obtained to post such content here.

14. Posting pre-published texts is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate suspension of posting privileges.

15. We cannot assist members who posted a message in an electronic format (as a graphic image or in audio/video format).

16. Due to high volume of essay revision requests, the moderators may be able to only provide ONE revision of your essay. However, you may post subsequent drafts for peer-editing AS LONG AS they are posted in the original thread (otherwise, if you post a revised draft in a new thread, it will be removed).

17. Messages that fail to strictly follow the Good Topic Title Rules may be removed without notice.

18. Messages that bring little or no value to the discussion will be removed without notice and the authors of such posts may be suspended.

19. "Bumping" threads is not allowed.

20. Claims of action, flames, and calls to action against any company or person will be removed.

21. EssayForum.com and its affiliates do not condone plagiarism. If you post to this forum, and/or use any materials contained herein, you should not copy or use any portion of the forums' messages or articles without proper referencing.

22. EssayForum.com stores a time-sensitive cookie in order to allow registered members to stay logged in even after closing the web browser window. In order to logout and clear the cookie off the computer, the user must click on the Logout link that can be found on the "Profile" page.

In addition, Google Inc. may serve ads on the website and it may use DART cookies to show and track advertising customized to you. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie at google.com/privacy/ads/. If you are based in the EU (European Union), by using the site you agree that your web cookies and related information will be collected, stored, and accessed by advertisers and their partners.

23. We do not gather any personal information other than the members' email addresses. We will never share your information with parties outside of EssayForum.com and its affiliates.

GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation

We collect the following information of registered members:

- Public IP address,

- Username (chosen by the member),

- Name, Email, Password (can be changed at any time by the poster),

- Login browser cookie (expires / renews on logout).

During the registration process, a random password is generated; forum administrators cannot see the actual passwords. We do not store a copy of previously used Profile data (all information posted in Profile is saved in real time in database).

24. While EssayForum.com may contain links to other sites, it is not responsible for either the privacy practices or the content of those websites.

25. EssayForum.com is not responsible for for any damages or loss arising from your use of any service provided by EssayForum.com and its affiliates or your inability to use the service for any reason.