Unanswered [6] / Urgent [1]

Home / Contributor's Page

EssayForum Contributors

Here Is an Impressive Activity to Include on Your Resume or College Application!

MisterWandering

Pahan
Du Vu "My name is Du Vu Hoang Tuan and I am from Vietnam. I have been a member of EssayForum for around 2 years. I remember that I found out this forum when I searched for some ideas for my IELTS essay. Since then, EssayForum has helped me improve my writing skills a lot. Without the help from moderators, contributors and other members, I would not achieve my desirable IELTS score. Therefore, I would love to become a contributor to help other people with their essays as I have received helpful advice from others."

Du Vu, EssayForum.com Contributor
Pahan "Hi, I'm an undergraduate engineering student from Sri Lanka. My hobbies include playing cricket and partying ;). But I'm also into science and literature. I got to know about EF through my friend, Dumi, who is a very dedicated contributor to this site. Helping others has always been a pleasure to me because it's the best way to make real friends, and contributing to this site would not only improve my knowledge of English, but about the world as well. I'm delighted to be here, and I hope others would find my contribution useful :)"

Pahan, EssayForum.com Contributor

SalMon

Binte Rasheed
Tuan "Hello! I'm Tuan, a high school student from Vietnam. Just like anyone who approaches this website, I'm in pursuit of the highest possible scores in IELTS writing. I have to admit that this is not the first website I sought help, but having experienced several forums, I found this one the best place to engage. I was made a long-lasting impression as to how enthusiastic and warm-hearted the moderators, contributors as well as the members of this forum were. With constructive feedbacks, useful suggestions and (sometimes) compliments, EF members have encouraged me to write more and more essays and brush up on them little by little. In my opinion, being a moderator or a contributor is a way I return the favour to everyone here, building EF a strong and reliable source to improve writing skills, as it is meant to be."

SalMon, EssayForum.com Contributor
Binte "Hi, it's Binte here. I'm a writer and my mission is to help students, especially new ones, who want to make their future in the field of education. I am here to help and contribute my experience with everyone. I really feel happy to get a chance to contribute my services to the EssayForum platform and will do my best to help students with their academic writing and research needs."

Binte Rasheed, EssayForum.com Contributor

KhanhZ

niesaysi
Khan "I can't stop war and world hunger, well, then the least I can do is to help others with essays) My name's Khan, I spent most of my childhood in Russia, but for now I reside in Vietnam, my homeland. I am a senior year student, who really enjoys widening his knowledge boundaries of English, and that hopes he will someday become a successful clinical psychologist. EssayForum.com helped me a great deal in getting peer reviews on my essays and it showed me the pure joy of helping others. What else can I say? Thank you, EssayForum!"

Duong Duy Khanh, EssayForum.com Contributor
Jhonies "Hi! My name is Jhonies Saysi. I'm currently taking up Bachelor in Secondary Education major in English.I'm glad that I found this site to do my compassion in life- helping others. With my experiences and skills, I could help others improve their linguistic competence. Moreover, with all my best, I will impart to others what I have learned from my chosen specialization, not only of editing but also the techniques in learning the English language :)"

Jhonies Saysi, EssayForum.com Contributor

fikri

dumi
Fikri "My name is Fikri. I graduated from high school in 2012, since May 2013. I have learnt IELTS, at the beginning of November 2013, my IELTS teacher asked my to teach in the same course about IELTS for beginner, so now I'm one of IELTS trainer for beginner IELTS learners in my hometown. My hometown is a small village in Indonesia which contains more than 100 English courses, so many English learners come to my hometown. Then, I want to be EF contributor because I want to learn more about IELTS from people around the world because I want to be a Professional IELTS Trainer in the future. So,let's improve our skills in IELTS."

Fikri, EssayForum.com Contributor
"I'm Dumi from Sri Lanka. I am a math graduate with work experience in the finance industry. Though I am a non native English speaker, I have a strong passion to improve my English knowledge and especially my writing skills. I found EF while I was searching help for my TOEFL English writing task. I soon found the value of this forum and its dedication to its mission; to help those who choose to go the extra mile in their effort to refine their English writing. Yes, EF helped me a lot to improve my writing skills and by becoming an EF contributor I also had the opportunity to meet many interesting people. It's a great pleasure to help with other's academic work at my best ability . EF always inspires me and makes me feel I'm doing something worthy. : )"

Duminda De Silva, EssayForum.com Contributor

tiaDS

SHanafi
Tian "EssayForum is the useful platform which helps me to improve my writing skill. I'm a student in English course and a information system graduate. l live in a metropolitan city of Indonesia. I have a sake to take IELTS test as soon as possible and I want to continue my second degree. Actually, I have been interested with English language since a year ago and I have been learning English language since August 2013. Recently, I survive to face IELTS preparation and I hope that I can get a great score. "Perfect practice makes perfect result, my teacher said."

Tia, EssayForum.com Contributor
Sekar "Hi, I am Sekar From Indonesia. I have interest in study psychology and do social working very much. However, I devote myself on English as my dream to acquire an international education, this is the reason behind me join in this forum as the suggestion of my tutor. After several times I do write, I get many improvement due to assitance from contributors and moderators here. In my learning process, I believe that when I read and assist more, become an English fluent is not just my dream anymore. I think this platform already give me an exhilarating experience in my English study, then I am going to learn more and pleased for me to share what I know in English writing with you ^.^"

Sekar Hanafi , EssayForum.com Contributor

eddies

Arun0506
Eddie "Just like you all, I'm on a journey to get better. Hi, I'm Eddy from Indonesia. For those who don't know EssayForum, I want to be the first to say EF welcomes me with sincere advice and helpful ideas. I found this site from over thousand miles away from home while searching much help for my IELTS essay. Henceforth, I kept EF under constant surveillance day and night, and then in 2014 I decide to get involve in EF. With moderators, contributors and other members' assistance, I develop my writing skills by reading published writings, giving and taking some thoughtful feedback while meeting someone new who has better insights, like you."

Eddy Suaib, EssayForum.com Contributor
Aruna "I am Aruna Manivannan a B.E graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I am an Indian, but currently living in Singapore with my wife and kid. I am a software professional working as a Oracle Database administrator. While searching for IELTS preparation material in internet, I came to know about this website. I found myself getting improve with my writing skills due to EF. I believe that whatever help I received from others should be given back in return to help somebody else in this forum. Thanks to Dumi and Pahan who have encouraged me to join as contributor here."

Arunamanivannan, EssayForum.com Contributor

linmark

EF_Kevin
linmark - default "The EF mission statement inspired me to make "an education-based contribution to humanity" by helping students improve their writing. Writing well is a never-ending quest and passion of mine although I am majoring in health studies and business. Regardless of field of study, writing is an essential life-skill, a compulsory discipline and I believe, the best way to communicate. My dream is to one day write a non-fiction best-seller (on health and business.)"

A. Smith, EssayForum.com Contributor
Kevin "EF_Kevin is an English editor-for-hire who lives in Boston, where he works part-time as a kung fu warrior (mostly crime-fighting). Kevin teaches a method of strategic writing called Step-Aside Style, and he says it is a kind of kung fu even though it really is not. Kevin just thinks kung fu is really cool. You can visit DoctorMyDocument.com if you want to buy his e-books about strategic writing, self-hypnosis, meditation practice, English language learning, study skills, and the 'psychology of language.'"

EF Kevin, EssayForum.com Contributor

greenleaf

ah_zafari
Diep "Hello! My name is Diep Thanh Hao. I am a Vietnamese high school student. I really enjoy studying English and want to improve my English skills. Thanks to helpful feedback from moderators and contributors of EssayForum, my writing skills have been improved a lot. That is also the reason why I would love to become a contributor of this forum. I will try to assist other members with their essays and will visit this wonderful forum as frequently as possible. Thank you!"

Diep Thanh Hao, EssayForum.com Contributor
Ahmad "I am Ahmad Zafari from Iran and I am a 27 single man. I have got a M.Sc degree in Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science. Research is my favorite work and for this purpose I am going to continue my study. Playing computer games and watching movies are my hobbies. I familiarized with EssayForum.com while I was searching for an English word in the Internet. I joined this great, useful website in 2012. In fact, this website not only can improve the writing proficiency of people , but also it gives us an opportunity to share our attitudes toward many different aspects of life because what we write comes from our thoughts."

Ahmad Zafari, EssayForum.com Contributor

Be a Leader among Your Peers!

(Any EssayForum member can become an EF Contributor)

As a Member of EssayForum...

You understand the value of scholarly collaboration, and by participating in an academic forum you are demonstrating your seriousness about education.

...You Are Visiting the EF Contributor Page

When you come to the Forum and read someone's essay, you are using your own time to help another student improve his or her writing. Although it may take you only a few minutes to review someone's essay, your meaningful feedback will go a long way to help that person.

When you apply for a job or for college, it helps if you can list activities that reflect your aptitude for teamwork and collaboration. When you become an EssayForum Contributor, you are demonstrating enthusiasm and leadership. This is a rewarding activity that helps other students and looks great on an application.

You DO Have Something to Contribute

To become an EF Contributor, it is not necessary for you to be an expert at writing and editing. Even if you are NOT yet an expert at the written English language, you can still help students improve their writing by letting them know what effects their essays had on you. No one else has your perspective and your ideas, so no one can help in quite the same way.

Are you still learning English as an ESL student? Always remember that, as a bilingual person, you have a special understanding of language. Contributor status is not just for native speakers of English. It is for everyone!

Be a Contributor (It's Very Quick and Easy to Apply!)

All you need to do is provide some thoughtful feedback ("Peer Review") for at least 20 essays, and then send a message to us. Let us know that you are interested in becoming a contributor, and we will evaluate the feedback that you have given other students. If you consistently provide sincere advice and helpful ideas to other members, we will establish you as an EF Contributor, and your contributor status will be active for as long as you continue to review at least TEN ESSAYS EACH MONTH.

Your Username Will Be Given [Contributor] Status So That:

We can attest to your participation by recognizing you on this Contributor Page. If you wish, you can have your school represented on this page, along with our information about how you have contributed at EssayForum. We can even include your picture!

In addition, all contributors will be able to directly communicate with moderators and other contributors by private mail to make sure the process of assisting others is as smooth and rewarding as possible!

When You Have Given Meaningful Feedback (Not Just One Sentence!) to at Least 20 Other EssayForum Members:

Contact Us and Become an EF Contributor!

Some students choose to go the extra mile in their effort - to refine an admissions essay, to master the English language, or to learn the subtleties of academic writing. Your parents and teachers should be proud of your proactive approach to learning. While others go online and seek only entertainment, you can take time to participate as an EF Contributor at EssayForum.