Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 2

"Things Fall Apart" - ' Kenneth is popular recognize throughout the nine villages'

undidiamaka 4 / 9  
Things Fall Apart
Kenneth is popular recognize throughout the nine villages, and even above. His reputation depends on his personal accomplishment. As a young man of eighteen he has brought a position of honor in his villages by propel Joseph the Cat. Joseph was the greatest fighter whom for eight years was undefeated, from (Texas to Mississippi). He was declaration the Cat because his back can never touch the group. According to the novel, the novel state that these men his back never touch group that Kenneth threw in a fight which old men harmony was one of the bothering since the foundation of their community engaged a spirit of the untamed for eight days and eight nights.

The strum beat and the flutes sang and the people watching held their respiration. Joseph was skillful craftsperson, but Kenneth was as smooth as fish in water. Everything on their body's stood out when they are fighting. In end Joseph defeat Cat.

That was couple years age this thing happen, and throughout that time Kenneth's fame has grew like a forest- fire in the dust-storm. He was baggier and gigantic and his unkempt forehead and his large nose gave him a special precise look. He breathed arduously, and they said that, when he slept, his spouses and kids in their residences can hear him breathe. In other hand when he is walking his heel hardly touched land and he seems to walk on jump, as if he is going to attack someone. But he did attack on somebody quite frequently. He has an insignificant stutter and whenever he was irritated and cannot get his words out faster, he will use his clenched. He is impatience with on failure men. He has had no patience with his father.

Emmanuel, for that was his father's name; he had dead couple year's age. When his father was alive he was inactive, sluggish and spendthrift, and was quite inadequate of thinking about tomorrow. According to the author, he states that if any money comes his way, and it infrequent did, he bought flask palm-wine right away and yelling for his homebody and made festive. He continually said that every time he saw a dead man's mouth he saw the nonsense of not eating what one has in one's lifetime. Emmanuel was, certainly, a purchaser, and he owed every homebody some money, from a few cowries to quite important amounts.

Kenneth father has height but very slim and have a small slouch. He wears worn and sorrowful look except when he sees drinking or having fun on his groove. He was very nice on his groove, and his elated brief was the two or three moons following the harvest when the villages musician bring down their implement, suspend them above the fireplace.
[Kenneth is a popular recognizecharacter throughout the nine villages, and even abovemore. His earned such high reputation depends onfor his personal accomplishments. As a young man of eighteen he has brought a position of honor into his villages by propeldefeating Joseph the Cat. Joseph was the greatest fighter who was undefeatedwhom for eight years was undefeatedand well known from Texas to Mississippi. He was declarationdeclared the Cat because his back can never touch the group.

because his back can never touch the group.

I dont understand this : (

Home / Book Reports / "Things Fall Apart" - ' Kenneth is popular recognize throughout the nine villages'